I am truly blessed to work with people I enjoy. But since the office relocation, I miss going into an office and being able to spend time together and brainstorm ideas. This week, we had the pleasure of Cara's company. She drove out to visit and work together for a few days.
Well, I have to admit that we did much more than just work. Owen just adores her and she was really helpful in getting a few projects done (and a few more ideas in my head).
In between working and crafts we made homemade oreos (these are becoming quite an addiction for me), chocolate/peanut butter ice cream and just enjoyed time together!
Mark and Cara know each other from their Camp Lambec days. She started working at AFCPE with me a few years ago when she and her husband Josh lived in Columbus. It is neat to look back and see how things were meant to be, because we have become close and I truly cherish our friendship. Cara is a remarkable person of faith and her positivity is contagious.
Mark and Cara know each other from their Camp Lambec days. She started working at AFCPE with me a few years ago when she and her husband Josh lived in Columbus. It is neat to look back and see how things were meant to be, because we have become close and I truly cherish our friendship. Cara is a remarkable person of faith and her positivity is contagious.
Cara, we loved having you here and appreciate all of your help!





Oh my, what a nice post. I had a great time visiting and just love The Wiggins family so much. I can't wait to come back when there are 4 of you!
ReplyDeleteCan I please commission you guys to do some projects for me?
ReplyDelete