Dear Mark,
I can still remember the first thing you ever said to me and the butterflies in my stomach anytime we were together. Being with you has always felt so natural. And, even though we have had bumps along the way and are far from perfect, I cannot imagine a better partner through this journey. You have taught me what true love is all about---it is a daily choice and commitment that no matter what, we will do the work together. I am so blessed to have you by my side through this amazing experience of parenthood...and to help me climb the steep hills that we encounter through life. The view from the top is much sweeter with you by my side.
It is neat to look back through the years and see the incredible man and the father you have become. Owen is your little shadow and he just adores you. He loves to make pizza with you, cheer you on at your softball games and play with you in the backyard. I can't wait to watch your relationship with Nora continue to grow into the special bond between a father and his daughter.
As long as I have known you, you have been your own person---full of integrity, kindness and faith. I cannot imagine a better example to my children.
Happy Father's Day to my Dad, too...you raised us to be strong and independent and to believe in ourselves; to think deeply about things and stand firm in our beliefs. You showed us the values to look for in others, especially our life partners. Oh, and thanks for raising us on good music like U2, Beatles, and Fleetwood Mac. You have always been there for all of us and we love you very much!








Very thoughtful. We are blessed to have a wonderful father and have chosen partners who are wonderful fathers.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDelete