So, when I realized that Owen should start going, I figured it was going to take lots of encouragement and bribery to get us through the appointment. But, these offices are not like they used to be! They had a waiting room just for kids with neat toys and a TV tuned right to Dora the Explorer.
Then, he thought the moving chair was awesome...
he proudly counted all 20 of his teeth for the Dentist...
and, patiently sat through scraping, brushing, flossing and fluoride!
He thought his new transformer toothbrush was the greatest prize of all!
Way to go, Owen!



Way to go buddy. You constantly amaze me with how very brave you are. Me for one, did not like the dentist but then I did not have a moving chair and cool toys to play with and what a great surprise. You are the bestest. I love you. nonna
ReplyDeleteGood job Owen! A visit to the dentist is a good thing and I'm glad you got to enjoy the cool moving chair! I'm glad you got a new toothbrush too. Love, Grammy
ReplyDelete