Monday, November 14, 2011

Memory

On our way to the library today, Owen proceeded to point out just about every place we have ever been along the route:

--"look mommy, there's that car wash we went to last time"
--"look mommy, that's the place where the cars get fixed"
--"that's where I went for swimming lessons.  I jumped off the diving board" (this particular memory included several more minutes of details about the swim lessons and how he will go again next year and jump off the diving board all.by.himself)
--"that looks like Riley's car in front of us"
--"that's where we brought Oscar to get his hair cut"
--"that way is the park we went to last time that was closed"

I honestly have no clue how he remembers directions and so many details, but I am quite impressed.

1 comment:

  1. His father could do the same thing. Just when you think they don't pay attention!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts!