Owen: "I surely did."
Me: "Owen, did you remember to say thank you?"
Owen: "Yep! I certainly did."
Me: "Was that yummy?"
Owen: "It certainly was."
Me: asking Owen to do anything
Owen: "Yes, my dear"
Owen eating pie: "That was dee-licious" (usually followed by "can I have more, please?")
Me: "Owen, please come here."
Owen: "I'll be right there in a minute!"
Me: asking Owen how he would feel about staying with Nonna and PopPop for a week while Mark and I take a trip.
Owen: "Will Louisa be there? Will we go swimming in their swimming pool? I'll be ok. I'll keep an eye on Nora."
Mark: "I love you, Owen."
Owen: "I love you, too, Daddy. I love you just the way you are."
Nora: crying
Owen: "It's ok, Nora. I'm right here."
Owen trying pumpkin roll for the first time: "There's nothin' like a tasty pumpkin roll!"
Owen: "It certainly was."
Me: asking Owen to do anything
Owen: "Yes, my dear"
Owen eating pie: "That was dee-licious" (usually followed by "can I have more, please?")
Me: "Owen, please come here."
Owen: "I'll be right there in a minute!"
Me: asking Owen how he would feel about staying with Nonna and PopPop for a week while Mark and I take a trip.
Owen: "Will Louisa be there? Will we go swimming in their swimming pool? I'll be ok. I'll keep an eye on Nora."
Mark: "I love you, Owen."
Owen: "I love you, too, Daddy. I love you just the way you are."
Nora: crying
Owen: "It's ok, Nora. I'm right here."
Owen trying pumpkin roll for the first time: "There's nothin' like a tasty pumpkin roll!"
I love him. So sweet!
ReplyDeleteOwen is such a great little man. This clearly illustrates the great modeling you and Mark are providing.. both vocabulary and manners. :) Hug him for me.
ReplyDeleteI love this kid so much! He is definitely a good role model for Griffin and the others! PS: Griffin likes to say that most everything is delicioso!
ReplyDelete