While we were getting the nursery ready for the new baby, Owen found a miniature version of Curious George. He started calling it "Little-Tiny-Curious George", and usually requests it along with "Big Curious George" and "Mickey" when it is time to go to sleep.
As I sit here working, Owen is supposed to be napping. Instead, I am listening to his discussions with his stuffed animal friends. He keeps saying "What's wrong, Little-Tiny-Curious-George? Let me hold you". It is hard to be upset that a nap may not happen today when he is being so sweet to mini-George!

He is so cute. I'm glad you wrote this down, This is one of those little things you'll want to remember!
ReplyDeleteOwen is so stinkin cute! I have to say, I think we two of the sweetest boys. Ever. It's hard to get upset with them.
ReplyDeleteThat is the sweetest thing ever! He is clearly well-loved to be able to show such compassion at such a young age. Give him a big kiss from me!!
ReplyDeleteHow funny! He is such a cutie. He is going to be such a good big brother. :)
ReplyDelete